Explore Our Free Resources
For Schools ⭐
- The Jam Sandwich Algorithm: A fun and interactive video to introduce algorithmic thinking to your students.
- The CLPE's teaching notes: A guide for teaching comprehension and cross-curricular activities using the Agent Asha book series.
- Authorfy's 10 min challenge & Agent Asha Scheme of work: Quick activities and a full curriculum to integrate Agent Asha into your classroom.
Would you like to have an Agent Asha workshop in your school?
For Kids 🌈
- Spy Gadget Activity: Create your own spy gadgets with this downloadable template.
- Spy Story Activity: Craft your own spy adventure with this fun writing prompt.
- Dress up as Secret Agent: Our simple guide to dressing up as a CSA Agent or Agent Asha. Book Day, we've got you covered!
- Set up a Spy Hub: Learn how to establish your own local CSA unit.
- Free CSA app: Available for both iOS and Android, the app offers interactive missions and challenges. Download for iOS / Download for Android
- CSA website: Dive deeper into the world of the Children's Spy Agency.
For parents 🐙
- What your Kids are Learning at School: A guide to the 21st-century skills and Computing Curriculum being taught in UK schools today.
- Computer Science: The Basics: A primer on what your kids are learning and why it's important.
- The Internet: The Basics: A straightforward guide to help you understand the internet!
- Tech Glossary: Decode the jargon your kids are using.
- The Big Quiz: Do you know more than your 5 year old? Put your computer science knowledge to the test!
Download the free CSA AppDownload the app
Explore 'hack mode' to see and modify the game's code, changing elements like color and sound.
Explore Our BlogTake me to blog
Stay updated with the latest news, tips, and activities.
Immersive ExperienceFind out more
Experience the thrill of stopping a hacker group in Kidzania!
Learn Digital Literacy with the Spy Gift Pack
A gift to inspire the next generation of coders, creators, and critical thinkers. Agent Asha teaches kids how to go undercover (internet safety), design gadgets (computer programming), avoid data-hungry baddies (digital literacy), analyse intelligence (fake news), and more!